Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s) 


Flexible spending plans offer full time employees the option to use pre-tax dollars via payroll deduction to pay for dependent day care and certain unreimbursed medical expenses.  Enrollment in Flexible Spending does not carry over from year to year. 

New full time employees have 30 days to enroll from date of hire.

Open enrollment for the upcoming calendar year takes place in November and you must fill out a new election form each year.

There are two options:

  1. Flexible Spending Plan for eligible unreimbursed Medical and Dental expenses

    Flexible Spending for Medical Expenses:

  2. Flexible Spending Plan for Dependent Day Care

    Flexible Spending Dependent Daycare:   


You may wish to consult your accountant regarding tax considerations before completing the Flexible Spending Plan Enrollment Form.
  Flexible Spending Enrollment Form


If you have questions or wish to enroll, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 845-486-4800 x2271.






M:\Flex spending & Aflac\Flexible spending Healthequity handout 11-14-22.doc