Any potential bidder who obtains specifications from this website must email our Purchasing Agent, Barbara Costakis at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the bid number of the specifications downloaded. By doing so, the potential vendor will be added to a bid holders list and will be notified of addenda, if any, in reference to that bid. Failure to do so may result in a non-responsive bid.
Addendum #2 – Summary of Bidders’ Teleconference Questions and Answers
Addendum #3 – Attachment #1 –
Please note that a response to the question raised in Addendum #3
Attachment #1 must be included in bidders’ proposals for RFP #1617-13 for DDoS Mitigation Services
- Bidders Teleconference on Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 1:30 PM
- Call Details:
Thursday, 1:30 PM ET
- Call Details:
- Sealed Proposals are Due on or Before Friday, January 27, 2017 at 2:00 PM--Notice of Change Date below--
- We are extending the response date for vendors to submit their proposals until Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 2:00 PM.
MicroComputer Supply Bid #1617-14
- Microcomputer Supplies RFP #1617-14 [PDF Format]
- Microcomputer Supplies RFP #1617-14 Bid Items Sheet #1617-14.xlsx [Excel Format]
Sealed bids containing a complete hard copy of both documents as well as an electronic copy in Excel format of the Bid items sheet must be submitted on or before Friday, February 3, 2017 at 2:00PM.
Please see Bid Specification Document for details.
Surplus Property Notices
- Public Notice Of Vehicles To Be Auctioned [Word Format]
- Public Notice Of Vehicles To Be Auctioned [PDF Format]
Awarded Cooperative Bids
Custodial Supplies Bid #1617-11
- Award – Cooperative Custodial Supplies Bid #1617-11 – Specific Bid Items
- Award – Cooperative Custodial Supplies Bid #1617-11 – Percent Off by Manufacturer
- Vendor List – Cooperative Custodial Supplies Bid #1617-11
Cooperative Food & Grocery Bid #1617-07
- Award Sheet- Cooperative Food & Grocery Bid #1617-07
- Vendor List- Cooperative Food & Grocery Bid #1617-07
Link to NYS OGS Preferred Source Online Catalogs:
Link to current NYS OGS Contracts for commodities, service and technology:
Link to Complete Index of NYS OGS Contracts by Commodity Group Number:
Link to Alphabetical Index of NYS OGS Commodity, Service and Technology Contracts:
Link to Dutchess County Active Commodity Contracts: