Dutchess BOCES Defensive Driving
Did You Know...
- DC BOCES has received National Recognition for BEST PERFORMANCE by the National Safety Council for our Defensive Driving Program.
- Our course and instructors are sponsored by the National Safety Council.
- If you’re a member of a GROUP, ORGANIZATION or BUSINESS & INDUSTRY, you can get a DISCOUNT to offer this class.
- Learn to drive defensively & avoid traffic accidents
- Reduction of Liability & Collision Insurance Premiums
- Reduction of up to four penalty points on your driving record
- Save Money
Reduce Points. Save Lives.
- Length of Course:
- Two week days: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. or 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. as noted in class schedule
- One week day: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday or Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Course Fee: $38*
- *Subject to change without notice
- Group Discounts Available (15 minimum)
- Mail in registration form
- Call 845.483.3644 and charge the course fee to your VISA or Master Card
- Come to ALI - One Civic Center Plaza, Suite 300 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Checks, Exact Cash, Money Orders or VISA or Master Card accepted
- Student allotted one reschedule without penalty
- Please be sure to bring your Driver’s License to class
Course starts promptly at time indicated as mandated by the National Safety Council. You will not be admitted to class if you’re late! NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!
Defensive Driving Class Schedule:
For additional information, you may also browse The American Driving Academy website.