The Educational Resources Division provides a broad array of professional support to school districts, schools, their staff and students. The division goal is to improve teaching and learning for all students. This goal is met through services that focus on leadership development, staff training and curriculum development, comprehensive planning, data analysis, integration of special and general education, specialized student programming, broadband network infrastructure for video and data, and learning technology.
Dutchess BOCES, in conjunction with its component districts, has designed a vision for elementary and secondary education that includes a major commitment to advanced telecommunications and distributed computer technology. To facilitate the implementation of this vision, Dutchess BOCES offers to its component school districts a series of technology services . A decision to participate in any or all of these services will improve each school district’s capacity to achieve its educational mission.
- My Learning Plan Registration
- Professional Development Catalog
- Critically Conscious Educators Rising Series
- Finding The Brilliance Series
- Leadership Academy: Seminar Series
- Lesson Study Overview and Cohort
- Science Workshops SPRING 2018
- Social Studies Workshops SPRING 2018
- Debate Program
For more information: