Adult Practical Nursing
Prepare for a rewarding health career in a growing labor market. We are committed to providing excellent, competitively priced education with clinical and classroom instruction in preparation for the NCLEX-PN Examination (State Licensing Exam.) Eligible Veterans may qualify for GI benefits.
Adult Practical Nursing Program Process
1. Complete and return the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) application. (Fee Required)
2. Applicants must be a high school graduate, or hold a GED. A transcript is required.
3. Once a candidate has successfully completed the TEAS the candidate will complete the PN application.
4, The Admissions Committee will review applications, qualifications, exam evaluations, and transcripts.
5. Applicants will be notified of the Admission Committees decision by mail.
6. Admission testing begins in March for the September session and October for the January session.
Adult Practical Nursing Program Requirements
- Pass each grading area with a minimum of 75%.
- Pass all clinical components.
- Complete a minimum of 1,080 hours of instruction.
- Current BLS CPR Certification.
- Current Physical - Updated Immunizations
- Background Check (No adverse findings)
Classes begin in September and January
- Full-time: 8:10 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
1st year 12:10 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
2nd year: 8:10 a.m. - 11:10 a.m.
Call Early - Seating is Limited - 845.486.8045
- Tuition - $10,175.00
- Books - $500.00
- Lab Pack -$45.00
- Testing/Application Fee $200.00
- Admission Fee $100.00
- Physical/Immunizations Varies
- CPR/Background Check - Varies
- Uniform - Varies
- Median Loan Debt 2014-2015: $6965.00
- On-time Completion Rates
- 2014-2015 80.8%
- January 2015 87.5%
- HEGIS Code 5209.20 SOC Code 29-2061 CIP Code 51.3901
Click below for the Gainful Employment Information Template